2009年6月16日星期二

Happy

Mature~ Im sorry Im bad... Let you hurt~ Im so sorry... I dint say because of my reputation and I just tell you that~ My meaning is I dont like another people say about malicious comment for you~ I dislike... So, my decision let you hurt, pain... Sorry Dear~ I just wanna you happy now... Another matter i dont manage now~ I was glad... Because of you, my life so SHUANG, TQ my Dear~ Really is a bed of roses~ No lie No cheat... Do you know? Im so touch... You so trust me... Not care of consequence~ Really so touch~... That sceret will be my Forever Momories... FOREVER~ I wont forget it... Now, please believed me that i will more tresure you~ Please trust me that i will more cherish you~ So forture and lucky, a small LOVE, I miss I dote on also is You~ I will expiate that what i do something wrong~ To make you feel more happiness, fortunate~ If TIME can me call off, Stop! At here... That was so nice... Everyone will grow up, too many setback in front of us, so we must Tough and Dare to accept and control it~ Final, I hope my Dear can generous tell me what she was thinking now, please frank... The bad things about me... Or the things that you were dislike, please dont keep in your HEART~ I know that was very torture... Dont make me Annoyed ya@.@~ Happy Always... TQ my best friends...

没有评论:

发表评论